Let's break that rule right now:
1. All three of those can be achieved if you use Avid Symphony.
2. PBS is well-known for one of the strictest technical specs for broadcast delivery.
Chris Bové has been delivering programs to PBS for over 25 years.
3. The AlwaysEditing concept of a "Post House Without Walls" costs MUCH less.
It also removes the waiting (and babysitting) that goes on in edit bays.
- Much faster color correction than Resolve
- Colorizing tools specifically designed for broadcast deliveries
- Same color scenarios as PBS, APT, NETA
- Fast, clean interaction with animations
Support for 4K and beyond:
RED, ARRI, BlackMagic Cinema Camera, and many more.
Support for HD:
Canon 5D, SONY XDCAM, Panasonic P2, and many more.
Support for ALL tape formats.
Expert HD capturing of analog formats, including 2-inch "quad" tapes.
Top Quality, all of the time, regardless of cost.